Order digital copies, scans, or oral history interviews
Planning a research visit
- No appointment needed. We will send pdfs, jpgs, or mp3/mp4 files or links to you remotely.
- Login to your SCRC Research Account above to get started.
- The Research Room is open Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm. Appointments are recommended.
- Planning your research visit is a two-step process:
Ask a question or get research help
- Schedule an appointment using the UK Libraries appointment system. Face masks are required for non-vaccinated individuals.
- Request SCRC materials using one of the SCRC databases, the UK Libraries catalog, or directly through your SCRC Research Account.
Need more details or instructions? Visit our Doing Research Guide.